Quest for Happiness Quest for Happiness

It was sort of relaxing yet odd. Would look great animated but I think it needs some work. Pretty cool audio.

mouse trap mouse trap

Very funny mate! Keep up the good work!!

Rayitas 03 Rayitas 03

Unbelievably impressive work. I love the style, the simplicity, animation, and minimalism in this work. Excellent, EXCELLENT job sir. -frootza followed. :D

Juangatillo responds:

Thank you my good sir, i really appreciate the comment

Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Fun game, too easy. Difficult on the finals stage. But definitely fun! Good job!

-frootza

Blitz Breaker - Demo Blitz Breaker - Demo

I enjoyed this, but it is a bit too fast paced for me. Cool retro style and game mechanics/physics etc. You did great man! Keep it up.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Beware all!

This is one of the most addicting games ever made in the history of the Internet!

Unfortunately, I have my data saved on another Flash Gaming Website. However I must say that the author (playsaurus) is immensely talented for being able to create such a simple, fluid yet addicting game.

What's so nice is that it isn't overwhelming. You can sit back, and allow the gold to farm itself. I'm considering starting up a new game here at Newgrounds because it is just that fun and I'm here more often anyway so I might as well.

Excellent work all around!

Simple (ft. Michelle Kim) Simple (ft. Michelle Kim)

Dude, this was. Brilliant. Need to check out your other work. Chill. Catchy. Simple. Just what you need in a solid song. I'm happy that I caught this thing and stumbled upon this. Don't let the lack of community involvement get you down man. There's a niche for everyone, somewhere, I haven't even found mine yet, just keep writing music you clearly have talent!

Waves of Color Waves of Color

Well done overall Spadez!

When the first synth solo comes in at around 1:11 in the song, where you divide the snare in the rhythm becomes odd, and more poly rhythmic in nature. It's something I personally like, a lot! But if there is something that is throwing people off, that is the area they are referring to in particular.

What the song seems to be lacking harmonically, just a bit, is a solid low end. This could really do with some deep bass lines to compliment the floaty highs that you have written which would also compliment the pad work you've done. I think personally that producers overall need to back up on using "air sweeps" as transitional crutches, and while you didn't have too many here, you did have more than needed to get the job done, but, that's just my opinion.

For the most part, I REALLY enjoyed it, you did a great job with this one. It was a fun listen, relaxing, very nice atmosphere, poppy and slidey. If I were to compare it to a dish, it would be like gooey icecream that was melting with rainbow sprinkles on it, and that's what you were going for right? :P

Spadezer responds:

......yes, totally what I was going for. ;)

Poly rhythmic rhythms are good, and anyone who disagrees is wrong. lol

I think I get what you're getting at the low end. I think I really only have a sub going and maybe neglected to add a higher bass along with it. Not sure how I neglected but I could see that being something I may have missed.
Heh, "transitional crutches". Man you cut right to the heart of that issue. lol. I guess air sweeps are now a bit cliche.

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. Much appreciated

Shadow Steps Shadow Steps

I haven't even written a review in a long time but I was like OKAY NOW IT'S TIME.

Damn son, this is so blippity bloop good. Gooey mechanical essence atmosphere amenbreak flow intensity that just will not quit. I'm not even going to comment on what you can improve on because I enjoyed it so much. I feel like sending this to JoJo Mayer to see if he wants to play it. Bravo .

Demon-Wolf responds:

I did accidentally forgot to add that 20-minute drum solo at the end

Phénix Phénix

I like this one Trois, mad props!

Tetsuo Tetsuo

Frightening piece! My word!!

Cool though! I like the perspective.

frootza

celtic cross celtic cross

I love this! Beautiful work.

10/10