Quest for Happiness Quest for Happiness

It was sort of relaxing yet odd. Would look great animated but I think it needs some work. Pretty cool audio.

mouse trap mouse trap

Very funny mate! Keep up the good work!!

Rayitas 03 Rayitas 03

Unbelievably impressive work. I love the style, the simplicity, animation, and minimalism in this work. Excellent, EXCELLENT job sir. -frootza followed. :D

Juangatillo responds:

Thank you my good sir, i really appreciate the comment

Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Fun game, too easy. Difficult on the finals stage. But definitely fun! Good job!

-frootza

Blitz Breaker - Demo Blitz Breaker - Demo

I enjoyed this, but it is a bit too fast paced for me. Cool retro style and game mechanics/physics etc. You did great man! Keep it up.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Beware all!

This is one of the most addicting games ever made in the history of the Internet!

Unfortunately, I have my data saved on another Flash Gaming Website. However I must say that the author (playsaurus) is immensely talented for being able to create such a simple, fluid yet addicting game.

What's so nice is that it isn't overwhelming. You can sit back, and allow the gold to farm itself. I'm considering starting up a new game here at Newgrounds because it is just that fun and I'm here more often anyway so I might as well.

Excellent work all around!

Hexennacht ~P~ Hexennacht ~P~

Hey Phyrnna,

This was just too predictable for my tastes. Suited the genre well. Melodic choice was a bit staggered. Good production quality as usual but the swells sounded over-used. If feels rushed, as though you could have done more with rhythmic automation and changes to the overall harmony instead of looping it over and over. As always great production, but from a standpoint of musicality I'm left feeling a bit empty handed.

Royal Flush Royal Flush

You guys totally SLAYED!!!!

Could use some vocals and screaming. Drums sound programmed, but that's okay, lots of people do that. I like'd it a lot! Sweet work. I think it's better to like. Sit back on it for a while. It doesn't need to be longer. Sweet riffage, nice and heavy just like I like it. -frootza

TSRBand responds:

Glad you like it! I agree, some screams and vox would really spice up these demos. I'd love to work with someone who can do that sort of thing and knows how to mix it in. You're right about the drums, they're put together with EZDrummer 2. I can barely play a live kit, let alone mic one up and record it! The samples leave a bit to be desired but I think they do the trick for now :) Thanks for the feedback!

Darken Darken

It's funny that you mention this... My most epic creation to date was also inspired by a Nightmare I had! (Doctor Midnight, Burning Escape).

It does have a creepy sort of vibe, but I must ask you Duke... What VST's were you using for this project? I am now highly intrigued! It has a hint of heroism to it as well towards the end, as if the "fight isn't over yet!" kind of vibe.

Brilliant work. But how did you get the choir sounds? Feel free to send me a PM on the details, but this was thoroughly enjoyable! You can also add me on Skype, follow, etc. Links are on my profile :) -frootza

TheDukesDepot responds:

Really feels good to hear these kind of comments. Atmosphere is something I try to give all of my compositions. A feeling of being wherever the setting is supposed to be. I'm glad to hear that I can give that effect to a decent extent.

Phénix Phénix

I like this one Trois, mad props!

Tetsuo Tetsuo

Frightening piece! My word!!

Cool though! I like the perspective.

frootza

celtic cross celtic cross

I love this! Beautiful work.

10/10