All 12 art Reviews

Phénix Phénix

I like this one Trois, mad props!

Tetsuo Tetsuo

Frightening piece! My word!!

Cool though! I like the perspective.

celtic cross celtic cross

I love this! Beautiful work.

10/10

cocolongo responds:

Thank you man.

Sausage Delivery Space Truck Sausage Delivery Space Truck

Dude, 35 minutes? That is impressive. Very complex tones, I really really like this. :) To me this is like hyperrealistic, I have a lot to learn!

Thank you!!!
Just practice and practice :)
I don't even know how I did it.

Ant and Lulu Ant and Lulu

Dude, loving the style here. I could easily see this guy in Bob's burgers, or animated in that style. I really like the Autumn tones you created this with. Keep up the superb work. My guitar's name is Jubilee after the X-Men character. Do feel free to follow back kind Sir!

Frootza

HugoVRB responds:

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it!
And great name for your guitar!
I'll follow you back Frootza. Thanks for the support.

Clouds 2 Clouds 2

Genius cloudscape. Titan on the top left. 10/10 Excellent!!

Jazz bear Jazz bear

Wow! This is amazing, I wish I could get a nice physical copy of this. It reminds me of myself when I would play gigs wearing that exact same silly bonnet hat! :') Excellent work!! Connected with me :)

Mushroom Kingdom Mushroom Kingdom

Awesome work! I had a whole review written but I just lost it, argh! Will re-write from what I remember...

Your style is unique in a sense that it is this bright, lighthearted surrealistic cartooning approach which I really enjoy. I actually checked your other work, and was certainly impressed overall. This is very cool yet goofy!

You have a knack for utilizing these simple oblong shapes to great effect in your art. It reminds me of Krasinski but with a more modern spin on shape and color. Instead of relying on extremely intricate and often unnecessary details, your style is straight forward and to the point.

Great job, will be looking into more of your work and now following!

HugoVRB responds:

Wow! Thank you so much for taking your time to write (and re-write) your review.

I am honored to hear that as I haver worked so hard these past years to be able to produce some artwork that the internet doesn't hate haha
All my life I have struggled with details until I learned to work around them by working and re-working the shape of my characters.

I'm happy you like it and thanks for making my day!

Age of Empires II Age of Empires II

Excellent interpretation of William Wallace! For that alone you get 5/5.

Everything else was also great, you have a very unique approach to drawing and I like it. Following now too! Keep up the good work!

Manguinha responds:

Thanks :)

fistycuffs fistycuffs

I forgot how excellent this piece of artwork was but stumbled upon it again thankfully. For the longest time I had this set as my wallpaper on my phone. I just love the style, quirkiness, balance, cartoonyness, psychedelic vibe and just how epic this is overall. Awesome stuff man!