Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Fun game, too easy. Difficult on the finals stage. But definitely fun! Good job!

-frootza

Blitz Breaker - Demo Blitz Breaker - Demo

I enjoyed this, but it is a bit too fast paced for me. Cool retro style and game mechanics/physics etc. You did great man! Keep it up.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Beware all!

This is one of the most addicting games ever made in the history of the Internet!

Unfortunately, I have my data saved on another Flash Gaming Website. However I must say that the author (playsaurus) is immensely talented for being able to create such a simple, fluid yet addicting game.

What's so nice is that it isn't overwhelming. You can sit back, and allow the gold to farm itself. I'm considering starting up a new game here at Newgrounds because it is just that fun and I'm here more often anyway so I might as well.

Excellent work all around!

Lognes Island Lognes Island

From what I played so far, it was awesome Guy! If you choose to expand on this, I think it would be totally awesome to have a two player co-op version of the game where you play as the guy with the mustache in the beginning. I didn't really encounter many bugs for some reason, just one with the first doorway but maybe they pop up more often later? (Not sure why people are complaining about that) I also always found Megaman games really difficult, but liked the easier playability of Mario games, so this was a nice balance of the two styles. Great job man!

GuyUngerNL responds:

thanks frootza! glad to hear that ^^