Quest for Happiness Quest for Happiness

It was sort of relaxing yet odd. Would look great animated but I think it needs some work. Pretty cool audio.

mouse trap mouse trap

Very funny mate! Keep up the good work!!

Rayitas 03 Rayitas 03

Unbelievably impressive work. I love the style, the simplicity, animation, and minimalism in this work. Excellent, EXCELLENT job sir. -frootza followed. :D

Juangatillo responds:

Thank you my good sir, i really appreciate the comment

World of Happiness Collab World of Happiness Collab

I truly enjoyed this! I think you may have to update your Credits and info section eventually to reflect who assisted in the creation, but I must say I enjoyed the style, especially the colorful mountains and gradient work. Great job overall! -frootza 4.5/5

Space House - BIRD Space House - BIRD

Now that... Was funny! And suspenseful. 5/5. ! Great work mate. -frootza

StarWars TR-8R Awakens StarWars TR-8R Awakens

Pretty darn cool! Nice work friend! Clean, funny animations! Haha

resident evil epic parody resident evil epic parody

I have to admit, this was pretty funny hahaha. Nice job! Really funny haha. -frootza

One Ring to Rule Them All One Ring to Rule Them All

I just realized after seeing this forever that in the beginning when he says "Ring goes on, ring goes off" it almost sounds like... "Ringo's on, Ringo's off" as in Ringo from the Beatles.

That makes it funnier to me all these years later. 10/10, 5/5 what a true classic!

Wrong Number Wrong Number

This is genius.

I had a more interesting review, but I completely fur-got what I was going to write. As of right meow I can't remember, but I think it's safe to say this cartoon could make Newgrounds hiss-tory. My only complaint is that there was no paws button.

Sexual-Lobster responds: